This park is located on the East side of Glenview Road, across from the Petrolia Legion and south of LCCVI high school. The park was split in the 2000’s and the property is now shared with the Central Lambton Family Health Team building. It was once home to the Petrolia Centennial outdoor pool and a double pad outdoor tennis court. This park was willed to the Town of Petrolia from Jake Englehart in 1911 as part of the land the C.E.E. Hospital is located on. The park has a children’s play structure and swings. Most of the mature trees are situated in and around the southwest corner of the park keeping the play area in shade.